Tri-County’s proven process makes replacing your roof quick and easy. So…how do we do it?
From the second you reach out for your free estimate, we make giving you a great customer experience our top priority. Here’s what you can expect when you work with Tri-County:
- An estimator will come to your home to take detailed measurements and identify potential challenges.
- Next, we’ll help you select the right materials for your home and provide samples to help you compare options. We give you our unbiased recommendations—not a pushy sales pitch!
- Once materials are selected, we’ll sit down with you to go over our proposal in detail so you can ask questions and request changes. While we wait for materials to arrive, we’ll give you access to a web portal that lets you track the status of your project, view invoices and make secure online payments.If your roof was damaged in a storm, we’ll also help you work with your insurance company to cover all or as much of the costs as possible.
- Installation begins. We’ll start by carefully securing your property with tarps to keep your home safe and make cleanup easy. We do as much prep work as we can ahead of time to maximize efficiency — but we never skip steps. For the vast majority of projects, we can remove your old roof and install your new one in a single day.
- When the job is completed, our crew takes extra care to clean up the site and leave your home in a BETTER state than when we started — it’s all about the WOW factor!
- Before we leave, a job supervisor will walk you through the job site to inspect our work and get your final approval.
Ready to see what Tri-County can do for your roof? Schedule your free, no-commitment quote today. A member of our team will come directly to your home to see your space, learn what you’re looking for, and talk about the possibilities.